1. What is the fastest flying bird in the world?
2. Now that you know what the fastest bird is, do you know which bird can fly the longest without resting?
3. So you probably know that the hummingbird is the smallest bird on this planet but can you say what the largest is? Hint: It can't fly.
4. So now that you know what the largest non-flying bird is, how about naming the largest bird that can fly?
1. What are the tallest trees in the world?
2. Which tree's trunk is sometimes excavated and used as a dwelling for people?
3. What's the difference between a jaguar and a leopard? And no it's not that one has a car named after it.
4. Which of the big cats is the biggest?